Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So My Offer Paid Off!

This is the latest review of my book, appearing at 
http://www.amazon.com/Crossing-Rainbow-Bridge-Your-When/product-reviews/1456403222/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_2?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&pageNumber=2

My faith has been restored (to a degree). This is from an individual whom I sent a free copy of my book. I'll need time to see if the remaining 11 people post reviews.



5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort in affirmation of one day being united again., June 14, 2011
By 
Julie Cenci - See all my reviews


This review is from: Crossing the Rainbow Bridge: Your Pet: When It's Time to Let Go (Volume 1) (Paperback)



This book is spellbinding ...I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen next. Although this story was an easy read for me, its deep storyline emphasizes the unpredictability of life. Robert has created a wonderful tool to prepare ambivalent pet owners regarding when it is time to let go of an ailing or aging pet. Most readers will find comfort in the affirmation that they will one day be reunited with all those who have been lost and are held dear. With all the experience that Robert has in writing and editing for AOL, it is no surprise that he would produce a book of this quality. Great Job! When will the next book be out?



No comments: